Saturday, August 30, 2008

Random

Haven't posted for a long time.
so yea.
It's been so long I tought I should do so.
Rite now.While I'm sitting here on the cold hard floor of the waiting room for ICU.yes. we've moved again.first ICU THEN SICU.and now ICU lagi. seriously.can't the doctors make their mind up where my grandma is supposed to be situated???

*SIGH*

now I'm sitting here. on the floor.Typing.On a computer.A laptop.Dell.My mom's.

Qeeme's in the corner sleeping.with a bottle in his mouth.

Hazeeq's reading his istory book.Sighing.Studying.sorrow-filled.Now playin My cube.

wait.He's playing my CUBE.MY CUBE! HAZEEQ!! LET GO ! No no No You're destroying it.No No all my hard work.

GONE.Down The Drain.

all because of fat stubby fingers.Stubby. like Lydia.fingers like green lady fingers, that pey yi once brouht to school.

Fat stubby fingers.turning.Turning.The cube.Around making clours clash together mixing them.Yellow sun.Orange tangerine.White Paper.Blue water.Red apple.

Apple.

AND an apricot.

Different yet the same.

both are fruits.Both red.tasteful.

Always.but different.RED.but different.
yes. Can Not be mixed. they'd taste AWFUL.together.

Repulsive.

Unattratcive.

Disgusting.

Better separated.

Good.

Better.
.

No comments: