Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A smile is a curve that can, Straighten out a lot of things.

"Why? WHY? WHY?!"

Ms Ani went on parade withe the "whys" today. She said by repeating the word signals the evergrowing anger or frustration.why ? why...? then she blabbered about something about the poem But I zoned out.

I don't know why. Ms Ani but I zoned out.

My imagination went overdrive (questions and answers popped into my brain) :

Why is he repeating "wherefore"?
Coz he ran out of other fancy words to stun the world with.

Why do you talk w/o thinking?
Coz all of my Brain Cells are denatured.

Why are you grinning?
Coz my sanity is still missing

Why aren't you thinking?
Like I said MY BRAIN CELLS ARE DEAD.

Why was he rebellious?
Coz he wanted to be an emo.but back then they didn't have spikes and mascara for guys.

Why are you snickering?
Coz I can make that sound seem more sinister.

Why are you all smiling?
Coz we want you to run out of our classroom like a madwoman.

Why are you all groaning?
Coz we can see a pole jutting out of your butt.

and many more. indecent.remarks. hahahhahah

No comments: