Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sodium nitrate + Sulphuric acid => Sodium sulphate + Water + ammonia.

Sodium nitrate + Sulphuric acid => Sodium sulphate + Water + ammonia. anybody who knoiws how to balance this equation will so totally be my hero/heroine.

speaking of hero/heroine theres a song like that from Boys like girls really nice. ahhahaha but not so hot video. (coz its medium rare.)

Anyways I just got back from Ugama. peeps let me tell you one thing.My head felt like it was in fire. seriously.I'm not joking.It was intense in my mind.my eyes felt like it was corroding with hydrochloric acid or something.

Thus me memorising lots of doas and kifiyats with a head(literally) on fire is not a good combo.I ended up singing tunes from the new disney channel movie "camp rock"

*spoilers(anyone who wants me to spoil this so awesome movie use that mouse thingy and block the whole empty space underneath this )

anyways where was I? oh yea. camp rock.WELL what can I say It ROCKS.
CAMP ROCK ROCKS.

MWAHAHAHAHA yes people It literally is that awesome.It's way better than HSM. cause the storyline was kinda well REAL and not Cliche..
AND The songs are real nice.


***
Seriously NICE. even Pey Yi THOUGHT SO!! Hahahah Long Live Romantic Fanatics. hahaha
Yes yes yes. It was NICE!!! I Liked it.Pey Yi liked it.Janice liked it and ohh yea even a guy who shall remain unnamed liked it.

See how CAMP ROCK ROCKS? YES YES IT DOES ROCK (LAUGH ALL YOU WANT CAROL.(*sigh*I'm lame))

Welll.. ahahah I've g2g and watch a DVD (camp rock) which a classmate of mine borrowed to me.
hahahha now I'm obsessed woth camp rock. Man I do jump around and obsess over things alot don't I? why? hmm and oh yea. Blood sucking vampires are ATTRACTIVE AND AGILE AND HAS INHUMAN STRENGTH (Le duhh. that's why they're not humans!) .That's how they get their prey.
and it especially helps if the vampire's name is EDWARD CULLEN (shirley swoon. :P)
who pratcically has his own HUGE WORLDWIDE FAN CLUB. hahahah bh now I really got to go and sink my teeth into camp rock,(though it'll break my teeth)(caroline you're lameness is really affecting me).
Till next time I decide to blog. Chowsinski.

No comments: